real simple

Thursday, June 1, 2017

I hope everyone is enjoying summer so far!  We're already getting lots of hot days and, "I'm so bored!!" over here already :D

I wanted to share with you guys some fun news.  Real Simple just posted an article, Low-Cost Ways to Make Your Bathroom More Spa-Like, that you should totally check out because our guest bathroom is in it!  Eeeeeeee!!!







I'd love for you guys to head over and check it out!  There's also a few other baths included from some pretty awesome designers and bloggers that you love with some really great tips!

If you'd like more photos and info on how I refreshed our plain builder's grade bathroom for a little over $100, check out my full post here.

What's your favorite low-cost bathroom tip?


SaveSave

4 comments :

  1. So exciting! Your bathroom looks beautiful and inspires me to do something with my boys' bathroom which looks a lot like your "before". Congratulations!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shelley, I love hearing that!!

      Delete
  2. so exciting!!!! i am so happy for you!!! and we have one week left then i will hear all the i'm boreds in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting, Shelley - your bathroom looks gorgeous and spa-like indeed! Well deserved recognition, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, you guys totally make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |
Blogging tips